THEATRICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
This is an ON SHIP position with Norwegian Cruise Line
Submit resumé to: CLICK HERE
Include your CV & links to your work. DO NOT attach large video files.
LISTING DATE: January, 2022
POSITION TITLE: THEATRICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
MANAGERS TITLE: CRUISE DIRECTOR / MANAGER, THEATRICAL OPERATIONS - SHORESIDE
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – flawless execution, dedication to family & community, spirit of entrepreneurship, financial excellence and environmental stewardship.
- Working with the Cruise Director and onboard management, the Theatrical Operations Manager is responsible for all theatrical and production venues and scheduling, production show department staff members, wardrobe, performers, and entertainers.
- Acts as liaison for production entertainment with onboard management and department heads, Norwegian Creative Studios (NCS) and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) Miami Entertainment management and team members.
- Responsible to deliver and maintain production and entertainment show standards, performance assessments, contributes to creative programming and production value in all entertainment venues and events that result in efficient operations to achieve and exceed guest and company expectations.
- Oversees well-being, development and guidance, evaluations, discipline and performance standards for production show department staff, cast members, wardrobe, theatre musicians, and entertainers.
- Oversight on berthing accommodations and assignments, processing supporting documentation & paperwork following ship and company policies, including, but not limited to, sign on and sign off procedures, salaries & benefits, medical requirements, time-keeping, trainings and programmed events.
- In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed. •
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and NCLH’s impact upon the environment.
Must be at least 18 years old to apply.