ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION MANAGER
This is an ON SHIP position with Norwegian Cruise Line
Submit resumé to: CLICK HERE
Include your CV & links to your work. DO NOT attach large video files.
LISTING DATE: January, 2022
POSITION TITLE: ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION MANAGER
MANAGERS TITLE: CRUISE DIRECTOR
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – flawless execution, dedication to family & community, spirit of entrepreneurship, financial excellence and environmental stewardship.
- Oversees the Production Show Department onboard, acting as company manager for all production cast members and Guest Entertainers, and as stage manager for the main theatrical venue on the ship.
- Working with the Cruise Director and onboard management, the Entertainment Production Manager is responsible for all production and main stage shows and to ensure the smooth operations in the theater venues and alternate entertainment spaces around the ship where theatrical talent performs.
- Responsible for development and guidance of crew members, implementation of programming and protecting assets, resulting in achieving and exceeding guest and company expectations.
- In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Working alongside the entertainment technical team to ensure that all technical standards are met in theatrical venues throughout the ship.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and NCLH’s impact upon the environment.
Must be at least 18 years old to apply.